Our Full Spectrum Sea Moss is wild harvested, intentionally dried and cured in the shade to maintain its natural colours and phytonutrients. Vibrantly coloured like the rainbow, Full Spectrum boasts a slightly sharper taste along with more potent effects.
Storage: Dry sea moss should be stored in a cool, dry, and dark place for up to one year.
Uses: Sea moss is so versatile that it can be consumed alone in its gel form or mixed into
smoothies, teas, coffees, desserts, soups, or stews.
It can also be used as a fast-acting topical gel on all types of skin and hair conditions.
Recommended consumption: 2-4 tablespoons per day
1. Rinse thoroughly 3-4 times ensuring all sand, salt and debris are removed
2. In a bowl, submerge sea moss with spring, distilled or alkaline water for at least 12 hours Tip: Add some lime to neutralize the fresh ocean taste.
3. Rinse the sea moss again, then place it in a blender and add water until the surface of the sea moss is just covered
4. Blend well until it becomes a smooth paste with the desired consistency
5. Place in jar and refrigerate up to 3 weeks for optimal benefits
*Note: For processed gel, please refrigerate before consumption.
You cart is currently empty