Cacao was once so revered by the Mayans and the Aztecs that it was used as currency. Obtained from the whole cacao bean, cacao butter is a nourishing edible oil containing healthy fats along with a host of antioxidants. Cacao butter is obtained by pressing the beans at low temperature, thereby separating the oil from the protein and the fiber. There are no chemicals or solvents used in the process. Organic Traditions artisanal Cacao butter is Certified Organic, gluten-free and kosher. With its chocolate aroma and silky smooth texture, it makes the ideal, decadent chocolate butter for both culinary and topical applications.
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
• A source of Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid
• Great for making chocolate bars and drinks
• Use for culinary and topical applications
• No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or excipients
Ingredients: Certified Organic Cacao Butter (Theobroma cacao).
You cart is currently empty