Omega 3 kids + D3 by Genuine Health, in partnership with Joyous Health! Balance your child's omega-3s with a clean source of their daily EPA and DHA, plus vitamin D3 and lutein for protection from blue light! Available in cherry flavour and for children aged 1 - 13.
- Daily intake of EPA & DHA: each serving contains 718.2 mg of EPA and 448.9 mg of DHA, in a balance essential to your child’s health
- Vitamin D: 600IU per serving to help support healthy development of a child’s brain, eyes and nerves, cognitive health, bones and teeth
- Lutein:5 mg of lutein derived from marigold. Lutein is a dietary carotenoid highly concentrated in the retina that helps to filter blue light from screens and protect the retina from oxidative damage.
- Fresh, pure and safe: Our omega3 fish oils are processed using the most advanced technologies, resulting in the cleanest, purest and freshest fish oils available today – with optimal absorption and no fishy repeat or odour.
- Sustainably-sourced: from wild-caught fish and sustainable fisheries in Pacific South East and Eastern Central Atlantic that are strictly regulated by government agencies
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- 3rd party testing: All omega3 fish oils are subjected to 3rd Party Testing by International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) and hold a 5-star rating. omega3 oil freshness and safety is guaranteed based on these 3rd party test results for oxidation and contaminants.
Recommended Dosage: Children (1 - 13 years): Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily with food. Mix well before use.
Ingredients: Fish oil / Huile de poisson (anchovy, sardine and mackerel body oil) / (huile de chair d’anchois, de sardine et de maquereau) - 4,489mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) / EPA (acide eicosapentaénoïque) - 718.2 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) / DHA (acide docosahexaénoïque) - 448.9 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Free lutein (5.5 mg), mixed tocopherol concentrate, natural pineapple, lemon and cherry flavours, monk fruit extract
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep refrigerated after opening.