Vitamin B6 is essential for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, glycogen breakdown, hemoglobin synthesis, conversion of tryptophan to niacin, and fatty acid metabolism. Multi-B #6 supplies vitamin B6 in two forms – pyridoxine HCl and the active, tissue-ready pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (P5P).
- 100 mg of B6 in the form of pyridoxine HCl (85 mg) and active, tissue-ready pyridoxal 5- phosphate (P5P; 15 mg); the former formula contained 250 mg pyridoxine HCl and no P5P.
- 30 mg of B2 in the form of riboflavin (25 mg) and active, tissue-ready riboflavin 5’- phosphate (R5P; 5 mg); the former formula contained 25 mg of riboflavin and no R5P.
- Thiamine – 40 mg; the former formula contained 50 mg
- Pantothenic acid – 46 mg (the previous formula contained 45 mg)
- Biotin, niacinamide, 5-MTHF, methylcobalamin, and choline (listed as just the choline content, not choline citrate) remain the same
Medicinal Ingredients: Per Capsule:
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) 100 mg
Niacinamide 80 mg
Pantothenic Acid (Calcium-D-Pantothenate) 45 mg
Thiamine (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 40 mg
Riboflavin (Riboflavin and Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) 30 mg
Choline (Choline Dihydrogen Citrate) 14.1 mg
Folate (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 200 mcg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
Biotin 80 mcg
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Calcium Laurate, Silicon Dioxide, Powdered Cellulose.
Recommended Dose (Adults):
Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.