||Out of stock
MENOsmart Plus is a menopause solution! Its formulation of black cohosh, dong quai, sage leaf, chastetree berry, gamma-oryzanol and hesperidin is designed to help reduce hot flashes, night sweats, and other symptoms of menopause.
- Reduces hot flashes
- Prevents night sweats
- Relieves irritability and nervousness
- Improves mood and concentration
- Reduces vaginal atrophy and dryness
- Eases leg cramps
- Aids restful sleep
- Includes 300 mg of sage
- Black Cohosh is the most researched herb for the treatment of menopausal symptoms and the replacement of standard hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progestins). It is effective in the treatment of the following menopausal symptoms: hot flashes, heavy perspiration, headaches, heart palpitations, depression, sleep disturbances, vaginal atrophy (thinning of the vaginal walls causing painful intercourse), vaginal dryness, nervousness, irritability and loss of concentration.
- Sage Leaf has been approved by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the European Union as a treatment for excessive perspiration associated with menopause. The sage in MENOsmart PLUS is not an alcohol extract or an oil.
- Dong Quai is an effective treatment for the symptoms of menopause, especially hot flashes, as well as for painful menstruation that causes spotting but no full blood flow. It will also relieve too frequent menstruation (more than one menstrual cycle per month).
- Chastetree Berry, also known as Vitex, has no direct hormonal activity and is not estrogenic. Its main active ingredients stimulate the pituitary gland to produce a hormone that, in turn, increases progesterone. Vitex also inhibits the production of prolactin, which increases at menopause. Excess prolactin triggers male facial hair growth and acne in women, among other symptoms. Excess prolactin is also found in women with low thyroid function.
- Gamma-oryzanol, which is isolated from rice bran oil, is recommended for the treatment of hot flashes, to enhance pituitary function and to promote endorphin release by the hypothalamus, thereby improving mood. Not only is it a very effective substance for alleviating menopausal symptoms, but it also lowers triglycerides and total cholesterol. This is especially important because women of menopausal age and beyond are at increased risk of heart disease.
- Hesperidin, a potent flavonoid from citrus fruit, improves the vascular (vein) system and capillaries, thereby improving cardiovascular health and reducing bruising. It has also been shown to reduce hot flashes and night-time leg cramps.
Suggested Usage: Take 2 capsules at breakfast and 2 at bedtime or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each Capsule Contains:
This product does not contain artificial colours or sweeteners, dairy, soy, shellfish, corn, wheat or yeast. VEGAN-FRIENDLY. GLUTEN-FREE.