- The one that started it all. Support your body’s nutrient needs, all with no hard to swallow pills — here in travel-size bottles!
- This travel pack is TSA-friendly! MaryRuth’s delicious Raspberry Liquid Morning Multivitamin is an easy-to-take liquid with minerals, amino acids, and multiple essential vitamins including antioxidant vitamins C, D, E, and beta carotene.
- B-vitamins are vital for metabolic processes, energy levels, as well as the nervous and circulatory systems.
- This formula provides vitamin B6, biotin (B7), B9 (folate), vitamin B5 (also called pantothenic acid), and B12 (in the form of bioavailable methylcobalamin).
- Vitamin C’s antioxidant properties are vital for your body, limiting the damage done by free radicals while supporting immune function and overall well-being.
- Vitamin D3, the same type of vitamin D that your body naturally produces when exposed to sunlight, supports immune functions and bone health, while vitamin E also helps to support your immune system.
Suggested Use: Shake well before using. Adults take 1 bottle (1 fl oz) once daily or take as directed by a physician or healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- 2-3 Years: 1/2 Teaspoon (2.5 mL)
- 4-10 Years: 1/4 oz or 1/2 Tablespoon (7.4 mL)
- 11-17 Years: 1/2 oz or 1 Tablespoon (14.8 mL)
- 18 Years+: 1 oz or 2 Tablespoons (29.6 mL)
- Pregnant/Lactating & Seniors (65+): Consult a physician or healthcare professional
In order to make the best health decisions possible for your child, we always recommend speaking with your pediatrician, physician, or healthcare professional to help determine the best dose for your child. Store in a dry, cool place. Product has a two year lifespan from the time of production. Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, they last for 6 months in the refrigerator.