Stress, depression, lack of sleep, too much work, prescription drugs, poor nutrition, hormone imbalances and menopause are a few reasons why women are lacking desire or having difficulty achieving orgasm. Sexual problems include lack of sexual desire, difficulty becoming aroused, inability to achieve orgasm, lubrication problems and pain during intercourse. While men have been reaching for the "little blue pill" in record numbers, many women have been wondering what is out there for them. Pro-sexual nutrients are a safe way to get you thinking about sex again while improving your overall health.
The pro-sexual nutrients found in SEXsmart help bring back desire, aid orgasm and improve lubrication while also improving overall strength and wellbeing. SEXsmart pro-sexual nutrients are designed for women who want the zest back in their sex life.
- Increases desire, libido, sexual arousal and response
- Improves orgasm ability
- Enhances blood flow
- Increases lubrication
- For women AND men
- L-arginine is an essential amino acid. In women, L-arginine increases "staying power". Both men and women report that L-arginine increases their libido or desire for sex. Caution: If you have herpes, L-arginine may cause outbreaks.
- Choline, for women, is the neurotransmitter that sends sexual messages to the nerves. Acetylcholine (ACh), is an important part of sexual function. ACh is involved in the build-up toward orgasm and the urethral and vaginal contractions that occur during orgasm as well as the subjective perception of orgasm intensity and duration. Choline and vitamin B5 help to enhance acetylcholine, thereby enhancing orgasm.
- Tribulus Terrestris, also known as puncture vine, has been a pro-sexual herb for thousands of years. The Chinese used it as a cure for impotence. Tribulus works as an adaptogen, which means it has a general tonic effect of bringing into balance a variety of hormones and other biochemicals. Tribulus raises testosterone levels when they are low.
- Pantothenic Acid, also known as vitamin B5, is part of the B vitamins group. Along with choline, pantothenic acid enhances acetylcholine, the neurotransmitter that sends sexual messages to the nerves.
- Ginkgo Biloba is a major aid in improving blood flow to small blood vessels. Enhancing blood flow to the genitals heightens sexual sensations.
- Eurycoma Longifolia, also known as Malaysian ginseng, is the missing key in helping women's libido. This potent herb brings the zest back in your sex life and aids vaginal dryness.
Suggested Usage: Women take 3 capsules daily with food. Men take 6 capsules several hours before performing or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each Capsule Contains:
This product does not contain artificial colours or sweeteners, dairy, soy, shellfish, corn, wheat or yeast. VEGAN-FRIENDLY. GLUTEN-FREE.