A comprehensive guide to writing, publishing, and launching your book—and monetizing your content
Are you considering writing a book to boost your visibility and credibility? Or just trying to figure out how to use the book you already have to build more influence and income?
No matter where you are in the process, Ideas, Influence, and Income is your field guide to using a strategic and successful publishing experience as the groundwork for a larger plan to monetize your content.
Designed for experts and thought leaders and written by Greenleaf Book Group CEO Tanya Hall, this book will teach you how to
• Get clarity on your message and audience
• Develop your manuscript and choose a publishing option
• Build your author platform and presence through social media, publicity, influencer marketing, and partnerships
• Launch your book with the bang that it deserves
• Use the content you’ve developed to create new income streams beyond the book
These are the tools and strategies Hall has used to launch the 1000+ titles represented by Greenleaf Book Group, an independent publishing company that has made the Inc 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list seven times.
A book is the holy grail of content marketing, and approaching it strategically from the outset ensures a return on the time, energy, and money behind it. Ideas, Influence, and Income is a must-have resource for authors seeking a smarter way to get the most out of publishing.