Genestra HMF UTI Probiotic Formula is a combination of research-driven probiotics and PACRAN®, a clinically studied cranberry fruit extract that helps prevent recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs) in women.
Approximately 10-20% of women experience one or more incidents of urinary discomfort or UTIs each year. Cranberries are rich in polyphenol antioxidant compounds such as proanthocyanidins, which reduce the adhesiveness of E. coli bacteria to the uroepithelial cells that line the bladder. Regular PACRAN® supplementation has been shown to reduce E. coli presence and UTI incidence in women with a history of recurrent infections. HMF UTI also contains five strains of proprietary probiotics that have demonstrated superior adherence to the gut lining and natural resistance to pH and bile acid. Included in this probiotic blend is L. gasseri, one of the predominant vaginal Lactobacillus species.
- Probiotic formula with added cranberry extract for UTI support
- Helps prevent recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs) in women
- Provides 30 billion CFU per day from a combination of five proprietary probiotic strains, including L. gasseri
- Includes 500 mg of PACRAN® Cranberry fruit extract daily, equivalent to 25 g of fresh fruit
- Probiotics backed by over 20 years of clinical evidence
- Genestra HMF probiotics (despite having keep refrigerated on box) maintain a high degree of stability at 25C for up to 20 days.
Ingredients: Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL 34), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20), Cranberry, Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus gasseri (CUL-09)