HMF Baby B probiotic supplement for breast fed babies provides Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, which help to support gastrointestinal health. In a recent clinical trial, infants aged 0-6 months supplemented with HMF Baby B’s probiotic formula did not experience any increase in adverse event incidence, number of visits to the doctor, or mother’s assessment of infant health.
- Probiotic supplement for breast fed babies
- Provides 10 billion CFU per dose
- Helps support gastrointestinal health
- Could promote a favourable gut flora
- Genestra HMF probiotics (despite having keep refrigerated on box) maintain a high degree of stability at 25C for up to 20 days.