- Allergen Free Formula
- Gluten Free
- Free From Starch
- Free From Yeast
- Free From Corn
- Free From Soy
- Free From Sodium
- Free From Sugar
- Free From Artificial Colouring Or Flavouring
- Free From Dairy Or Animal Products
HMB Complex: calcium beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate + glutamine, arginine, and BCAA
- May help support a modest improvement in exercise capacity in individuals with stable cardiovascular diseases
- Enhances muscle strength in previously untrained individuals, in combination with intense resistance training exercise
- Provides essential branched chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, valine) involved in protein synthesis
- Provides 500 IU of vitamin D per serving
Servings (2 scoops) per container: about 14
2 scoops (33.6g) contains:
Total Carbohydrate 10g
---Total Sugars 9g (includes 9g added sugars)
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 12.5mcg (500 IU) (63%)
Calcium 225mg (17%) Sodium 40mg (2%)
Potassium 230mg (5%)
CaHMB (calcium beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate) 1.5g
L-Arginine (l-arginine hydrochloride) 7g
Branched Chain Amino Acids 1.2g
Other Ingredients: dextrose, natural flavors (orange, lemonade), potassium citrate, citric acid, DL-malic acid, sodium chloride, thaumatin.
Contains NO: added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, artificial coloring or flavoring or dairy products. Ideal for vegetarians.
Adults: In a glass, add 250 ml of water or juice to two scoops of HMB Complex and mix. Take once daily with a meal or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you have had a heart attack/myocardial infarction, do not use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Some people may experience gastrointestinal discomfort. Keep out of the reach of children.