Digestive enzymes are catalysts that enable the body to break down fats, carbohydrates, proteins, sugars and fibre. The body’s production of natural enzymes is decreased by stress, caffeine, alcohol, illness, pregnancy and simply aging. Cooking destroys nearly all of the enzymes in food. This is where Udo’s Choice® Ultimate Digestive Enzymes can help, they begin breaking food down from the moment you start eating, to ensure proper digestion and optimal nutrient absorption from your diet.
- Ideal for heavy meals and eating out at restaurants
- For those that suffer from mild cases of gas and bloating
- Promotes regularity and improves digestion
- Prevents uncomfortable feeling of fullness after a meal
- Prevents symptoms of certain food intolerances such as beans, grains, and dairy
Adults: 1-2 capsules up to 3 x daily.
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Alpha-amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 5000 FCC DU (62.5 mg)
- Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae) 3000 FCC ALU (37.5 mg)
- Alpha-galactosidase (Aspergillus niger) 260 FCC GalU (29.9 mg)
- Protease 4.5 / Protéase 4.5 (Aspergillus oryzae) 12500 FCC HUT (25 mg)
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 400 FCC CU (11.5 mg)
- Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase/ lipase triacylglycérole, Rhizopus oryzae) 150 FCC LU (8.6 mg)
- Stem bromelain / Broméline de tige (Ananas comosus, pineapple stem/tige d’ananas) 50000 FCC PU (1.7 mg)
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin and hypromellose
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free