Dr. Dunner's Cold Guard for Kids is specially formulated with your children in mind. It is intended as a first line of defense against the common cold. Echinacea, vitamin C, and licorice extract are combined to create a powerful and immune-boosting, delicious herbal syrup. Cold Guard for Kids will ease the initial symptoms, attack the invading infection to stop it from spreading and reduce the overall severity and duration of the infection. Best taken at the very first sight of a cold.
Features and Benefits:
- Synergistic 3-in-1 formula to defend against the common cold
- Contains fresh-pressed, organically grown echinacea purpurea
- Delicious, easy to dose format
- Eases sinus and bronchial congestion and inflammation
- Specially formulated for children’s immune health: age-appropriate dosage of vitamin C, licorice extract for sore throats and cough, and pear juice and raspberry rather than honey and fructose to enhance the taste
- Bottled in glass
- Free of gluten, alcohol, GMO, heavy metals, pesticides, additives and preservatives
- All-vegetarian liquid formula
- Sold in eco-friendly glass bottles for product integrity and full potency
Medicinal Ingredients (per 5 ml):
Echinacea purpureadried pressed juice (13:1)
(Equivalent to 0.32ml fresh pressed juice of aerial parts) . . . . . . . . . . 24.3 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) . . . . . . . . . . . . 20 mg
Licorice extract (5:1) (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
(Equivalent to 21.5 mg of licorice root) . . 4.3 mg
Water, pear juice concentrate, elderberry juice concentrate, raspberry juice, acerola juice, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin, natural raspberry flavour, sucrose and glucose syrup
1 tsp = 5ml; 1tbsp = 3 tsp = 15 ml
All age groups: Take at the first sign of infections.
Children 5-9 yr: Take 2 tsp (10ml), 3 times daily.
Adolescents 10-14 yr: Take 1 tbsp (15ml), 3-4 times daily.
Adults and adolescents≥15 yr: Take 2 tbsp (30ml), 3 times daily.
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4-6 weeks. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use 1) if you have a liver disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis 2) if you are taking immunosuppressant 3) if you are pregnant/ breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use 1) if you are allergic to plants of Asteraceae/ Compositae/ Daisy family 2) if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, a kidney or cardiovascular disorder 3) if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
- Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Do not drink directly from bottle as it will cause contamination. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 8 days.