Flora™ DHA Vegetarian Algae, a source of the omega-3 fatty acid, docosahexaenoic acid, promotes healthy blood triglyceride levels. Flora’s DHA Vegetarian Algae also supports an infant’s healthy neural and vision development when consumed by the mother during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- A source of the omega-3 fatty acid, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) for the maintenance of good health
- For support of healthy blood triglyceride levels
- Reduces serum triglycerides
- DHA supports a baby’s healthy nerve and vision development of an infant when used by the mother during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Every lot of raw material is tested for its potency, rancidity, and impurities such as heavy metals and microbiological integrity
- Extracted with an aqueous expeller process
- Provides all the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids, without a fishy taste and without the problems associated with overfishing or ocean-borne contaminants such as mercury, PCBs and dioxins
Adult Dosage: 1-3 capsules daily with food
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250 mg (Sourced from 715 mg of Schizochytrium spp. oil)
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Medium-chain triglycerides, high oleic sunflower oil, modified food starch, carrageenan, glycerin, sodium carbonate / sorbitol, rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, purified water
Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool, dry place.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free, Kosher