Liposomal supplements envelop your active ingredients in a bubble of phospholipids – the same stuff our cell walls are made from. Because of its unique biological properties, it’s an exciting new way to administer nutrients. Unlike other supplement forms, you don’t have to worry about how long it takes for your nutrients to be absorbed.
NAC Liposomal provides antioxidants. NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) is known as a mucolytic agent. It’s also a precursor to glutathione – a critical antioxidant for immune, liver and brain health. Glutathione helps scavenge free radicals and protect our cells from damage. NAC is also ideal for individuals who want protection against oxidative stress caused by respiratory conditions. Delicious strawberry taste.
Features and Benefits:
- CanPrev Liposomals use a patented delivery system that swiftly and safely transports active nutrients direct-to cell
- Bio-friendly phospholipid bilayers protect nutrients in transit from digestive and enzymatic breakdown, while supporting quick sustained cellular uptake
- With soy-free phospholipids sourced from sunflower and phosphatidylcholine
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or animal products. Delicious strawberry flavour
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan
Recommended Dosage:Adults: Take one (1) teaspoon per day with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Shake before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Each teaspoon contains:
NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 60mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, natural strawberry flavour, natural raspberry flavour, natural vanilla flavour, xylitol, oleic acid, citric acid, sunflower oil, phosphatidylcholine, glycerin, d-alpha tocopherol, beta-carotene, potassium bicarbonate, sucrose.
As with any natural health product, you should consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use of this product, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have kidney stones. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this product if you are taking antibiotics or nitroglycerin.